The following resources can all be used in a variety of everyday practice situations:
- MHL UK – My Home Life promotes quality of life for those living, dying, visiting and working in care homes.
- Scottish Care – represents the largest group of Health and Social Care independent sector providers across Scotland with over 400 members.
- Age Scotland – is an independently constituted Scottish charity, is the leading national authority on older people, age and ageing.
- Alzheimer Scotland – provides a wide range of specialist services for people with dementia and their carers. We offer personalised support services, community activities, information and advice, at every stage of the dementia journey.
- The Alliance – is led by its members who represent people living with long term conditions. They work jointly with a range of people and organisations, including people who live with long term conditions, unpaid carers, the third sector, the private sector, the NHS, local authorities and the Scottish Government.
- Care Inspectorate – are the independent scrutiny and improvement body for care services in Scotland.
- IRISS – promote positive outcomes for the people who use Scotland’s social services by enhancing the capacity and capability of the social services workforce to access and make use of knowledge and research for service innovation and improvement.
- Life Changes Trust – was created to drive real and meaningful improvement in the lives of young people with experience of being in care and people affected by dementia.
- Scottish Older People’s Assembly
- Skilled Workers, Skilled Citizens – Workforce Scotland